Leveraging custom optics, high-efficiency solar panels, and premium materials, this miniature solar led marine lantern weighs less than one pound while still providing up to three nautical mile range now also with replaceable, recyclable batteries, this lantern offers excellent value and reliable operation for many years. Ideal for marine aids-to-navigation (aton), private aids-to-navigation (paton), marina lighting, dock lighting, port lighting and more.
- Installs in minutes; automatic “out of box” activation
- Up to 26 cd (iala peak, white)
- Up to 3 nautical miles visible range at t=0.74
- Vertical divergence 8° (fwhm)
- Up to 40 user-adjustable flash patterns with ability to direct enter effective intensity.
- Operates on three high-temperature-rated nimh aa batteries
- Next generation, energy-saving automatic light control
- Premium grade, uv resistant polycarbonate body and lens material
- Waterproof design; ip 68 immersion
- Ventilated battery compartment
- Product life expectancy 15 years; 3 year warranty