Carmanah’s Model M502 solar marine lantern offers excellent value and extremely reliable operation for up to five years. With a virtually indestructible design, the Model M502 solar marine lantern is completely waterproof, vibration proof, and vandal resistant. As the next generation in Carmanah’s popular, successful 500 series solar lanterns, the Model M502 includes all the features of its Model M501 predecessor, but is also completely programmable.
Carmanah’s Model M502 solar marine lantern is a compact, light-weight, and low maintenance solution for marking small buoys, docks, marinas, aquaculture weirs, and other applications requiring navigation or hazard marking.
- Field-proven durability
Over 250,000 installations worldwide
- Robust, compact and fully integrated design
- Easy, non-technical installation
- Maintenance-free operation
- Vandalism and theft resistant
- Resistant to the unrelenting pounding of the sea
- Performance up to 1-nautical mile
- User programmable
- Seven IALA-standard flash patterns
- Compact, encapsulated design
- Suitable for low-intensity navigation or hazard-marking requirements